1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Err... that involves getting up... so pass.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Answering messages, Skyping with friends.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday... I was walking my pup.
9. Did you dream last night?
I did... but I'm not sharing.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Very rarely... but sometimes.
11. When did you last laugh?
A few hours ago.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
Replying to messages here and on 9gag.com.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A few art prints I bought from dA, a velcro dartboard and two Chinese calligraphy scrolls my friend made for me.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Dude... I'm a 5 year member of dA... I'm not sure I can remember what normal is anymore.
15.What do you think of this quiz?
S'okay I guess.
16. What is the last film you saw?
Sherlock Holmes... on Amazon Prime.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Italy or southern France would be my top choices.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A private island... Goat island would be awesome.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I've suffered with depression since I was 15.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make myself the uncontested supreme overlord of it? Nah, probably abolish and outlaw religion.
21. Do you like to dance?
Aye... though I've got two left feet. XD
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, I'd love to... but it's not very practical at the moment.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My phone's dead at the moment, so Idk... but the last one I received was from my nan.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A patch most likely.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Not since I was at school... so over 10 years ago.
27. Type of music you like most?
Rock & Techno/Happy Hardcore.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Most everything more recent than the 90's
29. Are you listening to music right now?
Kind of... I've got ERB playing.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Err... I'd have to check under the laundry. XD Nah, it's a smokey grey.
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Have it torn down and rebuilt by someone with standards.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
A new battery for my phone.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
I used to go riding with my neighour on his parent's farm. I'd love to get a bike.
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I would love to say yes... But acrophobia means I'd probably wimp out... Though I did go base diving once.
35. Do you have a garden?
Aye.. there are even some flowers in it I've not killed yet.
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
lol No... I can just about hum along to it.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
It varies... though I often lament the fact I have to get up and there's no bacon.
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
My phone's not working right now, so I've no idea... the last one I read was from Laura.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
lol Credit card... you need good credit for one of those. XD
41. What time is bed time?
Whatever the clock happens to be saying when I crawl into my bed.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Hell no... who would want to parade around with a bunch of narcissistic posers?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
I have 3... one on each arm and one on the back of my right shoulder.
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I do have some... but I'd like to get more.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to a New Year's Eve party the night before... Spent my actual birthday in hospital because I damaged my knee... again.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
No... I keep meaning to register, but never get around to it.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Chris, Rob and Tash.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
It is both.
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yep... County Champions for Rugby with my school... I would've got one for nationals too, but I went out with injury. =/
52. Are you a good cook?
No... I'm an Excellent cook.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Aye, most petrol stations here are self service, so you kinda have to.
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Too many to choose just one.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Aye... though never a horrible one.
56. Do you touch-type?
Aye, I do.
57. What's under your bed?
No idea... but judging by the number of half pairs in my wardrobe, I'd guess at socks.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Stranger things have happened.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
Pass... probably working my way to the bottom of a bottle of scotch.
61. What time do you get up?
About 8 ish.
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Well... Kipper I guess, I kind of inherited her off my mum. But for family pets, we had a golden retriever called Honey.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Not that I'm aware of.
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
People and the past.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Not until the money was in my bank.
69. Who would you tell first?
My best friend.. We've got a pact, if either of us lucks out like that, we'll see the other alright.
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
71. Do you sing in the shower?
When the mood strikes me.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
all kinds of things... but I often end up napping.
74. What do you do for a living?
75. Do you love your job?
Not currently working.
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Power Ranger.
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Poet, author and philosopher.
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
8... 3 for my place, 1 each for 3 of my friends, 1 for my grandmother's and the car to my first (and only) car.
80. Where would you retire to?
A little private island... somewhere hot.
81. What kind of car do you drive?
I used to have a Volkswagen Golf GTi... but my useless fuckwit former uncle killed the gear box... and I've never replaced it.
82. What are your best physical features?
83. What are your best characteristics?
My wit and sense of humour
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Italy.. or the south of France.
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
Poetry, fantasy, Scifi, classics (Dickens, Orwell, Verne, etc), classics (Ovid, Homer, Hesiod, etc), horror, dystopian, Philosophies, and certain biographies.
86. Where would you want to retire to?
My own private island... spending my golden years sipping rum on the beach.
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
About an hour before dawn... I love watching the sky grow lighter.
88. Where did you grow up?
In Catford, London... until I was 8. Then I moved to the Isle of Wight.
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
About 2 - 3 hours, depending on traffic. I was born in London, and live on the Isle of Wight, you can look it up if you want, I'm too lazy.
90. What are you reading now?
I've got a few books on the go, but I just can't settle to reading right now, so none.
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Both by turns. Though I used to be an outright night owl.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.. but my great uncle could stick his tongue up his nose... He delighted in grossing us out as kids with it. XD
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Independently and both together, I'm just that good.
94. Do you have pets?
My Puppy! She's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier x American Pitbull bitch, named Sasha... and she's just the cutest. ^_^ I used to have a cat named Kipper too, but she decided to move out after I got the puppy.
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Err... my phone doesn't ring... my closest friends all have custom ringtones and my generic one is Tokyo Drift from the Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift OST.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Hard to pick... Probably when my granddad brought me to go house hunting... it was on pure whim, and I got to spend some time alone with my grandparents for the first time.
97.What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
At various times I've worked on market stalls, convenience shops, as a farm hand, with the Nation Trust forestry department, a laborer's mate, courier, tea boy, window cleaner, as an assistant to an electrician and as a volunteer for community cultural events.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
99. What is most important in life?
I'm still working that out... ask me again in 30 or 40 years, I might have an answer by then.
100. What Inspires You?
People and experiences mostly... though sometimes it can just be something someone says, or a quote/line from a book, seeing a sparrow hop along a fence, etc.